VW T25 Campers
Our campervan fleet consists of 3 classic VW T25 campers. As a family we have found these campers very versatile and comfortable with top quality interiors and all the facilities you need. You get all the VW fun factor associated with the older split screen and bay window vans, but on a more modern, reliable and safer platform.
The VWs are 2+2 berth, 2 in the Hi Top (children up to early teenagers fit ok or 1 flexible and agile adult :-) and 2 in the converted back seat. We’ve found all the fixtures and fittings to be of a good quality and very durable. As it’s a VW it’s a very robust van and reliable, happy to trundle along at 50 mph, which is ideal for the Highland A roads. (Note : All campers have AA breakdown cover.)
Whichever camper you choose, we will take you through a "camper orientation" when you pick up the camper, which should only take a maximum of half an hour, depending on your previous "camper experience".
The main fixtures and features of the VW Campers are :
- Based on a VW T25 Transporter Van (petrol engines 1915cc / 78 bhp)
- 4 or 5 speed manual
- Hi Top with 4 berths (2+2) and storage area over the cab
- Swivel passenger seat
- Leisure Battery (recharges when driving and when hooked up)
- Fitted twin gas burner with grill (2 907 Camping Gaz bottles)
- Electric pumped water supply to sink
- Mains 240v hook up and 3-pin sockets
- 12v socket (for Sat Nav and phone)
- Fridge (3 way fridges)
- Fan heater (quick way to heat up the camper)
- Food larder and several cupboards
- Wardrobe with hanging rail
- Stow away table
- Radio/CD player (MP3/iPod capability on most).
Equipment included as part of the rental :
- Welcome basket with some campervan essentials e.g. salt, pepper, tea, coffee, sugar, foil, cling film..
- Bedding as required (for all 4 berths)
- Picnic chairs
- Crockery and Cutlery for 4
- Kettle, tea pot and cafetiere
- Cooking pans and implements
- 2 * CampingGaz 907 bottle for the gas burner and fridge
- Portable barbeque if required
- Mini DVD Player and some DVDs
- Child seats suitable for lap belt fitting and booster seats
- Drive away awning (easy type or more traditional types as required)
- Camp site guide
- AA Road Map and guide books
- Selection of reading books and games
- Lantern/torch lights for moving around outside at night.
- Tescos / Sainsburys Food Package – we can take delivery and stock up the van ready to go
- Bike racks and bike hire – bike racks can be fitted free of charge and bikes hired from us if required (basic mountain or hybrid bikes at £5/day).
Campervans Photos and More detail :
More details about each campervan can be seen if you click on the photos below.
Favourite spots: road down to Loch Etive from the A82(where Skyfall was filmed),....”
David and Jane